Chilling new headlines — and gruesome new photographs — from the Middle East increasingly suggest ISIS not only has chemical weapons, but may already be using them against its enemies in the region.
Thus, disturbing new questions are being raised:
- Are these reports and photographs legit?
- If so, where did ISIS get the weapons?
- How many WMDs do they have?
- What are their next targets?
- Could the U.S. and Israel bit hit with chemical weapons soon?
As readers of this blog know, these are fictional plot lines in my forthcoming thriller, The Third Target, which releases in the U.S. and Canada on January 6th.
In the novel, a New York Times reporter pursues rumors that ISIS has captured chemical weapons in Syria and is preparing a genocidal attack against an unknown target.
In August, however, it appeared the premise of my novel had been overtaken by events. The U.S…
View original post 547 more words