(Washington, D.C.) — My heart is breaking over the escalating violence between Israelis and Palestinians as the situation goes from bad to worse, hour by hour.
- In recent days, Palestinian extremists kidnapped and murdered three Israeli teenage boys.
- Then Jewish extremists kidnapped and murdered an Arab teenage boy, apparently burning him alive.
- Meanwhile, Palestinian extremists in Gaza began firing rockets at Jewish and Arab civilians in southern Israel.
- More than 220 rockets have been fired at Israel since July 1st. And just since midnight, 130 rockets were fired at Israel.
- Israel’s “Iron Dome” system is shooting down many of them.
- The Israeli Air Force is striking Hamas and Islamic Jihad targets in Gaza.
On Tuesday, Prime Minister Netanyahu and his government authorized “Operative Protective Edge” to ratchet up attacks on the terrorists in Gaza. The IDF is calling up 40,000 reservists for a possible massive ground invasion of Gaza.
View original post 874 more words